Apr 20, noon-1 pm CDT
“Why do we recycle cans and throw away buildings?” – Michelle Wiseman on the Circularity 22 keynote stage
Join GreenBiz for our conversation covering the approaches building product manufacturers are using to make products more circular and keep materials in play after their first use. The idea of buildings as material banks is not new, but deserves examination as it hasn’t taken hold at the scale we would expect. How are building product manufacturers designing their products for circularity? And more importantly, how are they ensuring that those thoughtfully-designed products don’t end up in landfills at the end-of-first-use?
Topics will include:
- Circular product design
- Engaging with supply partners
- The future of buildings and circularity
- Innovation and infrastructure needed for the future
- Jon Smieja, VP, Circularity & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Dennis Wilson, VP, ESG & Managing Director, Saint-Gobain Circular Economy Solutions
- Sarah Levine, Director of Circular Economy, Legrand
If you can’t tune in live, please register and GreenBiz will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.