Sep 9, 2021 2-3pm CDT
Simply announcing corporate sustainability goals is one thing. But when it comes to achieving those goals, organizations often find themselves in a balancing act with three competing drivers: sustainability, affordability and resiliency.
How exactly are businesses, universities, and municipalities supposed to drive fast and furious carbon reduction goals while still reducing costs and ensuring more reliable backup power for their operations? What are the steps they need to take to achieve the coveted energy trifecta?
On Sept. 9, join Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions for a webcast with industry leaders to learn how to successfully balance priorities in energy strategies. They’ll share:
- How to push through challenges to find the right energy balance
- Which financing mechanisms and sustainable and resiliency solutions are the most promising for organizations
- Why collaboration across industries can better help organizations achieve their own energy trifecta
- Sarah Golden, Senior Energy Analyst & VERGE Energy Chair, GreenBiz Group
- Michael Kilpatrick, Key Segment Manager, Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions
- Mark Jacobson, Energy Project Manager, Microsoft
- Craig D’Arcy, Director, Energy Management, The Home Depot
If you can’t tune in live, please register and GreenBiz. will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.