Apr 16, 2021, noon CDT
In this interactive webinar, UMass Lowell, Lowell Center for Sustainable Production will explore the following questions and challenges during this time of COVID-19.
- How can we more efficiently and effectively use cleaning and disinfecting products?
- How can we reduce our energy and water use and costs while maintaining food product safety?
- How can we generate less waste and/or better manage our waste?
- What are other businesses doing and what results have they seen?
- What resources are available to explore opportunities to improve business operations and processes?
- Madeline Snow, Project Manager, UMass Lowell, Lowell Center for Sustainable Production