The ESTCP FY 2022 Solicitation was released January 7, 2021. Researchers from Federal organizations, universities, and private industry can apply for ESTCP funding. All proposals must respond to a Topic Area associated with the solicitation. ESTCP projects are formal demonstrations in which innovative technologies are rigorously evaluated. ESTCP demonstrations are conducted at DoD facilities and sites to document improved efficiency, reduced liability, improved environmental outcomes, and cost savings.
Topic areas for industry, academia, and state organizations include:
- Innovative Technology Transfer Approaches
- Management of Impacted Groundwater
- Detection, Classification, Localization, and Remediation of Military Munitions in Underwater Environments
- Climate Model Comparative Assessment for DoD Infrastructure Applications
- Improved Threatened, Endangered, and At-Risk Species’ Monitoring Tools for Improved Training and Testing Land Utilization
- Demonstration and Validation of PFAS-Free Fire Suppression Alternatives
- Improved Energy Resilience
- Moisture Control in DoD Buildings
- Affordable Energy Assurance at National Guard Installations
- Technology Demonstrations to Accelerate Deployment of Energy Efficiency and Energy Resilience Solutions
The ESTCP Director, Deputy Director, and Program Managers will conduct an online seminar ESTCP Funding Opportunities – FY 2022 on January 21, 2021.