Watch the archived webinar [registration required to access recording].
The produce industry has long been building resiliency through sustainability strategies. Hear from members of the industry including Jeff Scott from Kwik Lok, Anabella De Freeman from Walmart and Mike Thomsen from Second Harvest Food Bank as they describe how the produce industry’s integration of sustainable practices have made their organizations more resilient – especially in times of great change like the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this webcast, you will learn about:
- How sustainability and corporate responsibility strategies have strengthened the produce industry during times of dramatic change
- How organizations balance food safety and security to help minimize food waste
- How COVID-19 is impacting the food safety and security model
- How changes in the produce packaging industry are impacting sustainability efforts
- Jim Giles, Food & Carbon Analyst, GreenBiz
- Ron Cardey, Senior Vice President, Customer Engagement, Kwik Lok
- Anabella de Freeman, Senior Manager, Sustainability Strategic Initiatives, Walmart
- Mike Thomsen, Vice President, Food Sourcing, Second Harvest Food Bank
- Ed Treacy, Vice President, Supply Chain & Sustainability, Produce Marketing Association