Join the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable (NPPR) for two P2 Week virtual events.
On September 21 from 4-5:30 pm EDT, reconnect with your colleagues at the NPPR 35th Anniversary P2 Virtual Reunion to catch up and discuss the past, present, and future of P2. Anyone who has been involved with pollution prevention during the past 40 years is welcome. Register for the event at https://p2.org/event-3964942.
On September 22 from 1:30-3 pm EDT, NPPR and U.S. EPA Region 4 are partnering for P2 Week and NPPR’S P2U kickoff webinar.
People, Prosperity, Planet…the Journey to Sustainability will celebrate 30 years of the P2 Act, 35 years of NPPR, and 50 years of the EPA.
- Definition and impact of P2.
- A brief discussion of the evolution of P2, including federal P2 legislation in 1990, EPA programs that advance P2 principles and foster implementation, P2 in today’s world, and where EPA’s P2 program is headed in the future.
- Brief history of NPPR’s origins and how it currently supports P2 work being done at the local, state, and national level.
- Announcement of NPPR’s 2020 MVP2 Award Winners.
- Launch of NPPR’s P2U Training Series, a collaborative effort between NPPR and EPA Region 4 that supports networking and professional development for P2 practitioners.
Open to all who seek a better understanding of P2, relevant federal programs, and/or resources to support the P2 community. It’s brought to you by NPPR and EPA Region 4 at no cost.
Register at https://p2.org/event-3965171.