Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
Join this hospital-focused webinar exploring how medical institutions are combating food waste.
- Jen Nelson, Senior Program Manager, Seven Generations Ahead (MODERATOR)
- Nicole Wynn, MSN, RN-BC, Assistant Nursing Unit Director at Rush University Medical Center
- Jennifer M Grenier DNP, RN-BC, Director of Nursing Medical/Surgical Unit and Acute In-Patient Rehab Hospital at Rush University Medical Center
- Joe Iosbaker, Recycling Coordinator, Office of Sustainability, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Cynthia Vasquez, Director of Volunteer Services and PlanItGreen Core Team representative for Rush Oak Park Hospital