Wed, Oct 24, 2018 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2386237494296529411
Across the sports industry, we are witnessing rapid adoption of modern, innovative sustainable solutions – from new advancements in compostable serviceware, to safe and healthy facility materials, and much more. One common thread among many innovative solutions comes down to chemistry.
Teams and venue managers understand that sports facilities that are environmentally sound are also economically efficient. Once implemented, many costs can be avoided, resources may be reduced, and the reduction in environmental impacts can be measured. On this webinar, we will dive into some of the latest trends in sports venues that leverage sustainability and innovation in a winning combination. Expert speakers will highlight three examples: turf management, zero-waste solutions with compostable straws, and a biodegradable liquid deicer for pedestrian walkways. Attendees will learn more about how partnerships with sports teams, venues, and sustainable chemistry innovators can create a winning combination.
- Introduction: Erik Distler | Director of Partnerships, Green Sports Alliance
- Moderator: Keith Edwards | Business Manager Specialty Polymers North America, BASF Corporation
- Nate Clemmer | Chief Executive Officer & Managing Partner, SynaTek Solutions
- Valerie L. Webster | President, USGreentech, LLC
- Abe Looy | Plant Manager, Stone Straw Limited