The latest issue of MnTAP Source is now available. The current issue includes case studies in which MnTAP has partnered with Southern Minnesota Municipal Power Agency, Minnesota Department of Commerce, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy to work with Minnesota municipal wastewater treatment facilities to identify significant energy efficiency (E2) projects.
The complete table of contents appears below:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Project: Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Generation – pg 1
- Opportunities: What’s New – pg 2
- Tune Up Your Food Processing Act!
- Cleaning the Air in North Minneapolis
- MnTAP’s Website Got a Makeover!
- Safer Products: – pg 3
- Cleaner Brake Cleaners in Duluth, MN
- Foundry Sand Silica Alternatives
- Wastewater Energy Efficiency – pg 4
- Large Energy Savings Found in Saint Peter and New Prague WWTPs
- Energy Efficiency Impacts the Bottom Line & Climate Health – pg 5
- Staff Snapshot: A.J. Van den Berghe
- Operating Sustainably at Pine River
- Results – pg 6
- Applying E3 to Fiber Reinforced Plastics
- Good Advice from 2003 – Tight as a Drum
- Minnesota Materials Exchange
- Symposium – pg 7
- 2017 Interns Identify Over $1,514,000 in Savings
- How can we help you? – pg 8
You can read past issues of the newsletter here.