Applications due Sep 11, 2017.
For more information, visit http://cpo.noaa.gov/Grants
CPO supports competitive research through three major program areas: Ocean Observations and Monitoring (OOM); Earth System Science and Modeling (ESSM); and Climate and Societal Interactions (CSI). Through this Announcement, CPO’s activities are seeking applications for seven individual competitions in FY 2018. Prior to submitting applications, investigators are highly encouraged to learn more about CPO and its Programs, as well as specific Program priorities for FY 2018.
The 7 competitions covered by this Announcement are as follows:
- AC4 – The Role of Reactive Nitrogen in Biogenic VOC Oxidation and Aerosol Formation
- MAPP – Advancing Earth System Data Assimilation
- MAPP – Addressing Key Issues in CMIP6-era Earth System Models
- MAPP – Climate Test Bed – Advancing NOAA’s Operational Subseasonal to Seasonal Prediction Capability
- OOM – High-quality data sets for enhancing predictions and informing stakeholders
- SARP – Extreme Events Preparedness, Planning, and Adaptation Within the Water Sector
- SARP – Coping with Drought in Support of the National Integrated Drought Information System (NIDIS)