Wed, Jun 7, 2017 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM CDT
Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5932990414509054467
Could your business cope with a major flood, snowstorm, or power failure? Do you use hazardous chemicals? Surveys show that many businesses have not prepared for disasters by taking precautions such as emergency planning, having adequate insurance, & arranging for emergency power.
This webinar for Massachusetts businesses will show you how to manage hazardous chemicals safely so that they are not at risk of release during a flood or other natural disaster. Registrants will receive a presentation with links to on-line resources.
Learn how to:
- Use online maps to quickly find out if you are in a floodprone area,
- Assess your flood risk & elevation onsite,
- Reduce risk & save money by switching to less hazardous chemicals & using energy more efficiently,
- Comply with regulations for managing hazardous wastes & materials, and
- Find financing & technical assistance.