Registration is now open for the 2017 Triple Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable. The conference will be held in Minneapolis on May 2-4, 2017.
- Pollution Prevention 101 pre-conference training (half day)
- Tour of Ecolab’s Schuman Campus in Eagan, MN (half day)
- A full day of facilitated large and small group discussion centering on U.S. EPA’s National Emphasis areas.
- Interactive workshops on engagement, and materials substitution
- Hands-on training with a variety of online P2 tools.
For more information and to register, visit the conference web site.