Thursday July 14, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM CDT
School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 112 S. Michigan Ave. (Ballroom), Chicago, IL 60603
More information and to register
Join us as we explore how Higher Education institutions can work together to:
- Set baselines and improve metrics
- Extend practices around efficiency
- Demonstrate aggregate impacts
- Set reduction commitments
- Investigate volume opportunities?
Audience: We are especially interested in extending this invitation to those new to these topics or those who don’t often get to meet with their peers to discuss these issues.