The Department of Defense’s (DoD) Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) released solicitations on February 11, 2014, requesting proposals for demonstrations of environmental and energy technologies.
- DOD ORGANIZATIONS: The DoD Calls for Proposals request pre-proposals related to:
- Assessment of Vapor Intrusion;
- Weapons Systems and Platforms;
- Energy Efficiency for Military Buildings; and
- Water Conservation and Reuse for Military Facilities.
- BAA and NON-DOD FEDERAL ORGANIZATIONS: The Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) and Non-DoD Federal Call for Proposals request pre-proposals responding to the following topics only:
- Assessment of Vapor Intrusion from Subsurface Volatile Organic Compound Contamination; and
- Energy Efficiency for Military Buildings.
ESTCP is not seeking proposals in the Munitions Response or Resource Conservation program areas at this time.
The due date for all pre-proposals is Tuesday, April 1, 2014. More information about the solicitations, including instructions and deadlines, is available on the SERDP and ESTCP web site at www.serdp-estcp.org/Funding-Opportunities/ESTCP-Solicitations.
Webinar for the ESTCP Solicitations
ESTCP Director Dr. Anne Andrews will conduct an online seminar “ESTCP Funding Opportunities for Environmental and Installation Energy Technologies” on February 21, 2014, from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. This “how to play” briefing will offer valuable information for those interested in new ESTCP funding opportunities. During the online seminar, participants may ask questions about the funding process, the current ESTCP solicitations, and the proposal submission process. Pre-registration for this webinar is required. To register, visit http://www.serdp-estcp.org/Funding-Opportunities/ESTCP-Solicitations/Webinar-ESTCP-FY15. If you have difficulty registering, please contact Sheri Washington Settle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-736-4547. A recording of the online seminar and the presentation will be posted to the SERDP and ESTCP web site in late February.