Join us for a Webinar on June 29
Attend this webinar to learn from two small Midwestern communities who have begun implementing green infrastructure (low impact development) projects. The speakers include David Shelton (Professor in Biological Systems Engineering and Extension Agricultural Engineer; University of Nebraska) who will speak about the City of Wayne, Nebraska’s work and Matt Durand (Storm Water Manager) who will discuss the City of Owatonna, Minnesota’s green infrastructure implementation.
The speakers will address the following topics:
- Why should a small, rural community implement green infrastructure practices?
- How were project(s) funded/implemented?
- Were there cost savings or other benefits?
- Were local ordinances a consideration before or after your project?
- What lessons were learned? What advice do you have for other communities?
Title: Green Infrastructure for Small, Rural Communities
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/983505806