April 12, 2011
2:00 pm ET | 11:00 am PT
- 80% of voters nationwide agree that sustainable communities are an important part of rebuilding the national economy.*
- 84% of Americans believe that our country is too dependent on oil.*
- 75% of Americans agree that infrastructure spending on roads, trains and buses creates jobs and helps the economy get stronger.*
How will America’s state and local government leaders address these issues?
This free webinar will give you an opportunity to learn about the “green government” market. What specific plans and projects are underway?
You will learn about opportunities in:
- Green government market
- Green building
- Energy efficiency
- Economic development and job creation
- Dan Gilmartin, Executive Director & CEO, Michigan League of Municipalities
- Yvonne Hunter, Program Director, California Climate Action Network, Local Government Initiative
- Bob Graves, Senior Fellow, Sustainability Advisor, GOVERNING Institute
- Marina Leight, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, GOVERNING