Dates: September 27-28, 2006
Location: Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare, Chicago IL
For more information:
The 2006 Midwest Energy Solutions Conference will:
- Empower regulators and policy makers to create an infrastructure and incentive system that encourages energy efficiency
- Empower utility companies with exciting new ideas for promoting energy efficiency
- Empower energy service companies to provide the best services possible to the Midwest, and more effectively communicate their reliability, safety, cost efficiencies and their cooperative working relationship with the primary local utility company
- Empower non-profit environmental groups and consumer advocates to affect positive change in energy policy.
- Empower consumers to make better-informed choices about the appliances they purchase, the cars they drive and the energy choices they make about their housing.
Three distinct tracks include:
- Midwest Regional Energy Policies
- Energy Efficiency Programs
- Marketing and Awareness Campaigns