Agronomy, an open access international and cross-disciplinary scholarly journal on agronomy and agroecology, has published a special issue entitled Biochar as Option for Sustainable Resource Management. Five articles have been published to date. They are:
- Biochar Effect on Maize Yield and Soil Characteristics in Five Conservation Farming Sites in Zambia
- A Review of Biochar and Soil Nitrogen Dynamics
- Characterization and Mineralization Rates of Low Temperature Peanut Hull and Pine Chip Biochars
- Biochar Impacts on Soil Physical Properties and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Impact of Biochar on Organic Contaminants in Soil: A Tool for Mitigating Risk?
Visit the special issue page to access the above articles, as well as review the planned articles that have not yet been published.