Attend the latest workshop series geared toward facility managers, owners, users, designers, and engineers of commercial buildings, public K-12 schools, community colleges, universities, park districts, libraries, local governments, water and waste water treatment facilities.
Learn about various energy topics and the latest incentives available from DCEO and Ameren Illinois, ComEd, Nicor, North Shore and Peoples Gas.
Free continental breakfast and lunch will be served at each workshop location.
Register at http://smartenergy.illinois.edu/training-and-outreach.html
Act Smart, Save Energy: How To Make Your Building More Energy Efficient
Target audience: Building owners, users, managers and stakeholders
- October 2, 2012: 9:00AM to 1:00PM — Illini Center, Chicago, IL
- October 11, 2012: 8:30AM to 12:30PM — Illinois Central College, Peoria, IL
- October 30, 2012: 8:30AM to 12:30PM — University of Illinois Business Innovation Services, Naperville, IL
High Performance Design: Designing Buildings Beyond Code
Target audience: Architects and Engineers
- October 10, 2012: 9:00AM to 1:00PM — Illini Center, Chicago, IL
Getting To Efficiency: Tips For Managing & Retrofitting Your Building
Target audience: Operators and Managers of existing buildings
- October 25, 2012: 8:30AM to 12:15PM — SouthWestern Illinois College, Belleville, IL
- November 1, 2012: 9:00AM to 1:00PM — Illini Center, Chicago, IL